Giving at CiB
One of the unique things about CiB is that we don't pass an offering basket during our worship. We believe that giving ought never be compulsory.
We are able to do what we do in the world because of your generosity. Your donations provide for the many wonderful programs we offer to our community:
feeding the poor and working poor in our daily lunch program
staffing our daycare, allowing us to offer quality childcare at a lower cost
upkeep of our facilities to host groups from our community throughout the week
Sunday worship services, midweek study groups, and other events
staffing our church with people of experience and excellence
Thank you for your gifts that allow our community to share the love of God with our neighborhood, our city, and our world.
Ways To Give
1. Give by cash or check on Sunday in the donation box at the back of the sanctuary.
2. Mail a check to Church In Bethesda during the week.
3. Give via our Venmo account.
4. Set up a recurring gift through your bank. Contact us for details.
5. Give by credit or debit card using PayPal by clicking on the donate button below.